Friday, May 6, 2011

My Mother

As a youngin' my mom has been described as a phenomenal competitive swimmer, avid horse rider, ravenous pitcher, fearless water and snow skier, and all around fantastic athlete.

In my personal experience, I would describe my mom as hard working, persevering, high energy, organized, stern, quite a good writer, and humorous. She is always scrubbing, cleaning, or organizing SOMETHING and at times needs to be told to, "Sit Down, Woman!" And she is a wonderful dancer and still is even in her 60's!

But most importantly, there is no doubt how much she loves all her children. She tirelessly helped raise 11 children and has 28 grandchildren (two of which are still in the oven).

I have really enjoyed being back in Phoenix and I feel like I am making up for lost time with my mom now. She has become more of a friend than just my mother.

Sure love you, Mom!






Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: