Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Four Years in the Making

I read that a 4th Anniversary, such as ours, is called the Cotton or Flower Wedding Anniversary and, of course, 46 years from now it will be considered the Golden Wedding Anniversary. Here's to hoping we are both still alive and kicking then. Or at least, walking and hearing.
 
I will refrain from all the mushy/gushy sentiments one usually says about their spouse on such an occasion and just say this:
 
 Pudge is simply the nicest damn guy I have ever met and I can't believe God blessed me with such a gift as himself.

Happy Anniversary, Pudge.
 
THEN 2008
NOW 2012 (sorry you are not in the picture, Pudge)
 

3 comments:

jack, lucy, finn, dot, martha, and rocky said...

I just like that even in a gooshy anniversary comment you still call him pudge. Happy anniversary John and Margaret.

-Pedro

Ad Astra said...

It was such a beautiful wedding and a joy to witness your vows to one another. Many happy years!

Ad Astra said...

It was such a beautiful wedding and a joy to witness your vows to one another. Many happy years!